RMA Process: (Customer Responsibility)
An RMA Number must be assigned by a Hospitality WiFi Technician prior to any product being returned for:
- Repair, Warranty Replacement, Advance Replacement or Credit.
Please use the RMA form provided by Hospitality WiFi or provide the following information to ensure your RMA will be processed in a timely manner.
- Call, email or fax the RMA department.
- Phone: 1-800-307-1044
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- FAX: 1-800-464-0832
- Provide your Company Name, Address, Phone Number and Name of the person making the request.
- Provide the Part #, Serial #, Quantity and Detailed description of the problem.
- Provide one or more proof the following: Date of the shipment, P.O. Number from the Shipment or Invoice Number from the shipment.
- State on your request one of the following: "Returned for Credit", "Repair or Replace" or "Advance Replacement".
- RMA # MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX or Hospitality WiFi LLC will not accept delivery and product will be returned to the customer.
- All products must be returned within 10 days after the RMA # is issued.
Hospitality WiFi will accept a product returned for credit under the following stipulations:
- An RMA number, as well as, a Hospitality WiFi LLC invoice is required for all credits.
- Full credit will be issued for all products returned within 90 days of purchase, if the product and all accessories, materials and packaging are in new condition. Freight cost will not be refunded.
- Items returned 91-180 days and in new and resalable condition including accessories and materials will incur a 25% restock fee.
- Items returned 181-365 days from date of sale and in new and resalable condition including accessories and materials will incur a 50% restock fee.
- Items over one year from the date of purchase are not eligible for credit.
- Items returned within the above time frames may be charged a higher restocking fee or not accepted at all if the product or any of the accessories, manuals etc. need to be replaced or are not in new and resalable condition.
Equipment that is within one year from the date of sale may be eligible for advance replacement. Only customers in good credit standing are eligible for Advance Replacement. Customers who do not have an open account can guarantee the advance replacement with a credit card. The customer must make a request for advance replacement through a Hospitality WiFi LLC Technician to assure that no possibility of field repair is available. The advance replacement will be shipped UPS ground unless otherwise specified and the customer will be billed current price for the product. The defective product will be sent back to Hospitality WiFi LLC within 30 days from the shipped date of the replacement unit. When received, the defective product will be tested. If the product tested is deemed "bad" the returned unit will be credited against the advance invoice to the customer. If tested "good" the product will be returned to the customer.
Upon receipt of products with a valid RMA number, Hospitality WiFi may elect to replace the product. All shipments will be sent UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Any additional shipping costs will be charged to the customer if requested. Refurbished products may be used to replace defective products if it has been pre-tested.
Upon receipt of products with a valid RMA Number, Hospitality WiFi may elect to repair products within warranty and return it to the customer. In this case, the product will be brought back to the original product specifications and sent back to the customer in a timely fashion.
If the product is out of the above warranty period, the customer may pay to have the product repaired. An estimate for the repair will be provided, when Hospitality WiFi LLC is given a written P.O. by the customer to proceed. The product will then be repaired and returned to the customer. All repaired products will be returned UPS ground unless otherwise specified.
IN ALL OF THE ABOVE CASES THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING COSTS TO Hospitality WiFi LLC. Hospitality WiFi LLC WILL PAY SHIPPING COST OF UPS GROUND FOR RETURN OF THE PRODUCT TO THE CUSTOMER UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED TO.
Hospitality WiFi LLC ASSUMES NO RISK AND SHALL BE SUBJECT TO NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR LOSS RESULTING FROM THE SPECIFIC USE OR APPLICATION MADE OF THE PRODUCTS. Hospitality WiFi LLC’s LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANY PARTY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE DEALER TO Hospitality WiFi LLC FOR SUCH PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Hospitality WiFi LLC BE LIABLE FOR
ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFIT AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES) HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF Hospitality WiFi LLC OR OTHERWISE.
For TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE Dial: 1-800-307-1044
TO OBTAIN SERVICE YOU MUST:
Arrange for delivery of your equipment to:
Hospitality WiFi LLC
520 E. Montford Ave.
Ada, OH 45810
All shipments must be shipped:
- RMA # on outside of the box
- Properly packaged (preferably in the original packaging)
- And accompanied by a letter outlining the defect.
Please supply your warranty registration or bill of sale or other evidence of the purchase date.
Hospitality WiFi LLC at its discretion will repair, replace, or issue credit against any merchandise proved to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use and service for periods specified below. If not specified the term shall be 1 year for all Hospitality WiFi LLC manufactured equipment. Non-Hospitality WiFi manufactured equipment is not warranted by Hospitality WiFi LLC.